sábado, 12 de agosto de 2023

The Look

There you are before me. You have a red dress and black lines around the eyes. You have The Look. Wink with me every time we cross our minds. Tell me to hit on another. No way. It's just a joke, ma'am. Don't be afraid. We all know it's a lie. We all want to tell it's a lie. What about the truth? Truth's been said. The truth was hidden once it was forgotten. I thought it was lost. It returned. Wink with me every time we cross our eyes. I admire you. The love waves in the wind just like your hair. Just like mine too. You will never read these words. Do I really know you? What is it that you have when I can hear your voice in the utter space? You are from my land although you have many lands. When you were a little girl your land crashed. Since then you've living in several lands. Your last stop was my ground. My solitary ground. Not all is a joke. I ask you. Tell me. What's behind my brown eyes? Wink with me every time our mouths move in the same way. These words look old like the gap between us. Utter space. The sea is an empty land. Sometimes you show yourself. A shining star. Where are you looking? Look at me. I am the other blank space. Hear my voice when I say I don't know why I feel this way. Hear me when I say I would like to break the law. I want to squeeze through this virtual world just to sit next to you. You are in the north. I need a compass. Wink with me when the sound of our voices fills the silence. I have a dream. We curl.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario